Monday, April 25, 2011

早晨

crapped by xiaoern at 9:44 AM

Good morning! I guess this sunny morning brings a good day for me. :D because according to what they said : 雨后总会出现温暖的太阳。 So, I believe this as well. This morning when I open my eyes and I saw a message from the Inbox, it's from my kakak. Thanks for making me warm and wipe away my tears once again, she loves me so much <3 . Thank you kakak. :D

Saw my emo post yesterday? Yes, since it was yesterday, so I plan to start all over again on this super fresh Monday. Focus, is all I need to do now for my finals, hoping not to disappoint my parents and make me proud of myself before I leave Malaysia. Then, my internship is my nextfreakingthing. It sounds that I am so unwilling to work right? NO! I am super duper excited to explore this KPMG and live for an OL life for two months. Hahaha! OL? Can't wait. :X

After all, I know I need to walk the future by my own with a very very very steady feet. Despite, it is not that easy, but I will still walk until the end even without you.

10.00 AM. Let's start everything with a :) Gonna pack things fast and back to Subang now. IDK why I just love to blog nowadays. 谢谢,这个避风港。:D

P/S: Thankyou Kakak <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ deEp DowN Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting