Saturday, November 1, 2008

SAtUrDay- Lame XD

crapped by xiaoern at 10:31 AM
DeNg dEnG DeNg deNg~~
I'm backkkkk! =p
Lame opening uh?haha..
okay,talk about this week,classes as usual,nothing horrible happened but but but...ehhem,finally, xiao ern passed her driving test on Thursday.LoLx.lame rite..this was da 3rd time i took da test,if it still fail,I'm gonna bang myself to da wall then dig a big big hole and hide my face inside,this is what people called 'wan long quin'.haha..Luckily,da malay women let me passed but she kept yelling at me when i was driving =-='

women:ni kali kedua pun tak boleh pandu ker?macam orang mabuk jer..
me:=-=' bukan lah puan,ni kali ketiga aku =p
women:tau pun,kali ketiga pun tak berani tekan minyak,kalau tak mampu,jaganlah pandu
me:=-='
dat women was kinda irritating u know..arghhhh.. =(

Went to time square alone yesterday,just to settle da fucking u-mobile bills,arghhhhh..hate u-mobile damn much,although I din use the line but still have to pay for it.sigh..regret to register the line.=( Then,reach seremban around 3pm and headed to jusco to find mum(she doing slimming and facial at cres).Waited her for so long.At da mean time,I went for sushi at sushi king while waiting for time to flies.I Love egg mayo..fuuuuuuhhh..nice!..=p saw BoBo and her friend when i was sitting inside cres,then suddenly heard some one shouted my name.Lolx.da fella was BoBo..haha.

okay,went for facial this morning then headed back home to take a nap.Nothing much about today,playing wii da whole day..Lolx..ohh..yea,berry jie intro me a new game,sushido from viwawa,I'm addicted to it..=p...haven touched a single note yet.arghhhh...hate myself.I'm lazy...super lazy u know..=p haha..planned to start Macro tonight cause i'm having Macro coursework test on mon...ouchhhhh..wish me luck ya..haha

kay,should stop crapping now.tata..
stay tunned! =)

p/s: happie Born Day Bro! =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ deEp DowN Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting