Saturday, November 15, 2008

LamEEeeeeeE

crapped by xiaoern at 1:18 PM
No warm greetings for today.
Well,you know I love to read people's blog as I wanna understand more about peoples around me.Seriously,my ass is not busy but just feel like understand them more especially all my friend.At least I know they way to deal with you guys when something goes wrong rite?ermm..nop..I said 'IF'.Lolx...okay,so guys,I LoVe you all...haha...sometimes,i know my attitude was so bad..like,smashing da file on da floor?omg..i can't believe i did dat but i do.so soree but i've my own reason.kayy,should stop that crap now.Lolx.

Hrmm..woke up round 12.30pm today, so just took my brunch which had prepared by mum before she and dad headed their journey to Penang(nehhh..dad going for the 25km marathon larhhh) and yet,left me and bro with two dogs in the house.=-='....this weekend was bored and lame...fuhhhh...sien til pecah(try to translate to Cantonese..haha).kay,I plan to finish all the QS tutorial question by today,do revision?do some filing?how about mask-ing? tv?..whatever larhh...oh yes,talk about tv,it reminds me about dramas I'm following now,GOSSIP GIRL..haha..I LoVe dat so much..haha..especially da guy Nate,he's so cuteeeeeeee..haha..Chuck oso okla..he's sexy too..Lolx..
SbS night next sunday,who wanna join?haha...haven get my dress ready,heels plus accessories...yesterday milo and kuan they all ard got their stuff already except meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =( ..fuhhhhh..should shop on next thurs.kayy,wanna ciao now..haha..will do another post later..tata...=O


imissyoudoyouknowdat?
XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ deEp DowN Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting