Monday, November 3, 2008

day?

crapped by xiaoern at 9:44 PM
Hello!
=)
It's time to update again i guess?
Lolx!
okay,today was kinda tired after squash.ermm..talk about morning first,woke up at 6.30am today.(just to make myself present in the lecture hall..haha..) I'm kinda early today,reach campus around 7.40am (cos class starts at 8am) but Ms Chew ffk us.She's absent =-='..omg..then all of us was like..wtf? woke up early in da morning just to attend da ONLY BISA lecture on Tuesday and yet she's not coming.

Then,we decided to go for breakfast.wahhh..just a breakfast you know,we took 30 min to discuss where to hunt for food.haha..Finally,me,cheah hui,hui kien,bobo,kuan,milo and ying yi choose to go for da short distance one,haha..we went bangi kopitiam again..Squash starts at 2pm,at the mean time,kuan,sook peng and ying yi headed to my place to chit-chat and gossip..haha..girls wut...=p

Around 1pm,we went for lunch at tbr before going back to campus,today's practice was nice..lolx..i wanna play again lerhhhh..haha..
I'm having many totorial tomorrow..arghhhh..hate wednesday--lousy day which make me tired =-='
kayy..I think datz all for today.too short rite?nothing to crap about.Lolx.tata

missyoumissyoumissyousomuch
=p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ deEp DowN Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting