Sunday, November 2, 2008

SuNdAyyyyyy-bored

crapped by xiaoern at 2:53 PM
Ding dONg~
=p
yes,I'm blogging again.wakaka =D
aNother Sunday,
I woke up around 10pm today,arghhh..I planned to wake up earlier at 1st,so I had set my alarm before i dozed off..but,it still useless.The alarm woke me up and yet i went to turn it off and went back to bed again.haha..babi betul larhhh...I'm having Macro coursework tomorrow..hrm..still on my way to revise..arghhhhhh..beh tahan.but I have to admit that Macro was more interesting than Micro..haha..=p
Went to Kensington for luch just now..aWWwwWWw...nice food but I'm not in a very good mood.Don't know why,I'm getting more stress nowadays.sigh.This 2nd sem is torturing me with loads of assignments,coursework and other presentations...*swt.plus those tutor and lectures are getting more serious to us..sigh sigh sigh..By da way,me and pinochio is planning to go pdeeeee afta our coursework test.guess it will be funnnnn though.=) Somehow,it's still 'planning' Lolx!..hahaha..
kayy..should stop here..hahah..nothing much to crap dahhhh...lolx!
sayonara~~ =D

I miss you
I really do =X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ deEp DowN Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting