Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TuEsDay-FuN! =)

crapped by xiaoern at 7:29 PM
mamamiaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
=]

Hi dere,just came back from dinner with cheah hui,baby and hui kien..arghh..so full..i suppose to watch out my diet but, today add in a little more into my stomach..arghh..hate myself..Between,I went to California as usual but this time was accompanying by a trainer,hrmm..she made me did lots of machine(wut machine?nehhh...those machine lo..tell u oso dunno de la..lolx) and stretching..omg..muscles aching now..lolx..
oh yeah..yesterday was da election for school rep(tzong ming was in),so we went to vote for him..da whole class you know..lolx..ehhemmm..so now,our SBS school rep is....deng deng deng deng~ ONG TZONG MING!woHooooOOoOO.....he's from group 16 de..lolxx..i know those who reading this but not from group16 will think like "ceh,sch rep oni ma..very ba bai meh now..=-=' "..lolx..yaya..sure proud lorrrhhh..your group got?no rite?then diam la..lolx(sorry,too sombong here..LoLx!) cause I LoVe group16 so much!wakaka..pretty gals and pros here but no hot guys..haha
Lets talk about today...hrm..nothing much actually,i slept late today so BISA lecture gone..haha..dunno why la..I can't sleep well in da pass few day so by da time i wanna sleep it's ad morning..sigh..Then,choon yean,ying yi,milo and her friend came to my condo and we did some chit-chatting as we're waiting for the time to pass..haha..went to squash ard 1pm..hrmm..today,we're having coursework for squash..omggg..you see larhh...those games oso have coursework..=-=' what a coll..I did it badly..just simply hit da ball.dats all..hahaha..
Tomorrow is WeD..arghhh..hate hate hate!=-='
besides,going euphoria on thurs,anyone wanna join?=)
kay..i think datz all form me..nothing to crap dahhh..haha..

idontfeelsorretoanyonebutuaretheonewhoarenotmovingonymustyoustillstayingatthepass? =-='

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ deEp DowN Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting