Tuesday, November 11, 2008

=)

crapped by xiaoern at 10:58 PM
=)
Hi,I'm backkkkk...LoLx!
Sorry for not blogging last week..I'm kinda lazy..muahaha..=p
WeLL,let me summarize about what I've done on da previous week.hrmmmMMmm..nothing special actually,last week classes as usual,but the only thing that i wanna mention was,I din go back to Seremban during da weekend.haha..is like..my 1st time staying here during weekend?and I'm not going back?haha..I'm kinda miss home now,so I'll be back on this thursday as my parent is going to penang(dad is taking part for 25km marathon).Hrmmmm...oh yeah..went for movie with cheah hui,hui kei,bobo and hui kien on thurs,''The Coffin" was sucks lahhh..horror movie,mengader betul..made me scared like dunno what =-='.Then, friday i went to barcelona with amy and her two friend, steph and nat(just knew them..Lolx)..oh yes,koji and byan was dere too(they came to join us afterdat).ey,don't misunderstood kayy,this is not why I'm not going back to hometown because of going to barcelona..haha..the story was like dat,ehhemmm..I planned to go for gym at 1st,them chatted amy at msn ,she said she wanna go midvalley too and yet I meet her dere.Lolx..later,she told me dat she has plan tonite and ask whether I wanna follow anot.okay,then i said yes since i'm so free plus have not been to barcelone before.Lolx..follow her back to sunway afterdat.I went bc with spec,without makeup somemore =-=' how embarrassing uh?look like a nerd jerr..lolx..nerd until koji and byan can't recognize me.*swt.they came and ask me my name..Lolx..so funny la..haha..bc banyak lala's..lol
Overall,dat nite was okay okay jehhh..i prefer MOS.Lolx..
Lets talk about this week,hrmmm...not feeling well this few days..feel like vomiting after i took my dinner..plus,i've a bad headache..sigh..tomorrow will be da worse day for me..hate wednesday larhhhh..arghhhh...kayy,i think i'll stop here,will update later.tata =)

''waiting for your love is just like waiting the rain in this drought,useless and disappointed''
ihadfallforyouandidontknowwhatishoulddo
=(



bobo =p




=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ deEp DowN Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting