Thursday, November 27, 2008

yOu tOuched me Lots.

crapped by xiaoern at 11:05 PM
boOoooO!

Hey dere,soree for not updating this few days..hrm..I can say,I'm so damn busy with assignments and coursework.But finally,we had done it and passed up on time.Besides,my presentation done also..fuhhhhhh...just like throwing a huge stone that putting on on back for so long..hrmmm...the next,my coursework is gonna visit me on the following week..another stone coming...=-='
I took my result slip today,it was sucks,although I already knew it since months but I still think that I'm sucks enuf to get that kind of grade,kinda disappointed though.promise myself to work harder this semester,yes,just do it.*smile.just do it rather than blaming urself rite?Lolx.what a theory..whatever larhh..just study and study..but not to be a nerd please,cause that is not what xiao ern will do.
She loves to have lots of fun and laughter all around..haha..she's such a fool that will do crazy stuff and no one likes her attitude sometimes?just sometimes?i mean,i behave like a fool sometime?just once in a while or twice? =( sorry for da bad behavior,my emotion was just straight forward but I LoVe yOu gUys,I swear.

At the mean while,I'm watching Gossip Girl.It was not bad larh seriously,da girls are hot but da guys are the hottest..haha..I love Nate so much..he's damn cute..Lolx..When comes to chuck,he suddenly reminded me about a friend,hrrmmmm..their attitude was kinda same..ermm..as in the way they treat girls?.lolx..nolah,just kidding..haha..But rite,i dislike aaron the most..yerr..i got no idea why serena will fall for him =-=' Lolx..

Well,there's nothing much here,vicky text me during my foa tutorial,asking me whether i'm going to Mos anot today..wow..i hope i can be dere but i can't..haha..mayb after my coursework?I wanna join the music so badly...awWwwWWw..okay,let's move on,still got many stuff waiting for me..opss..yea,i forgot to mention,hrmmm..i suppose to take da BISA coursework on Tuesday.you know,i din't sleep for da whole nite just to finish revising da notes but at the end,Ms Chew canceled da test.heard ppl said she hv got a high temperature til hv to stay at the hospital.poor lil Ms Chew..pray she'll get well soon. =) actually,is a good news perhaps?I should use this weekend to revise again as I'm so sleepy dat nite until I don't really know what I'm reading.Lolx! went to feeling cafe with adeline(housemate) yesterday..hrmm..actually we were force to go cause we have to wait for the rain to stop..i'll never regret to go dere cause there were singers singing dere..I mean,da singer sang pretty well,is a she and a he..their voice touched my heart ,haha..i promise i'll go dere again..haha
k,i should go zZZzzzZZ now..lolx..will update later.
nitex,sayonara! =p


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ deEp DowN Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting