Tuesday, November 25, 2008

=(

crapped by xiaoern at 5:48 AM
Hey,guess what's da time now?hrmmm..it's 5.45am..I can't sleep for da whole night cause have to rush for BISA coursework later...hrmm..actually,i can't really memorize all,I felt sleepy but hard to fall asleep.weird rite?sigh.so i decided not to sleep and burn mid night oil for BISA.(I cant store what i had read just now,this had proved dat I'm not suitable to study IT or wutever related to those computer stuff la..ey,i'm accounting student u know,but dunno why my course have to include BITA and BISA.sigh.)fine,since i cant put anything inside,so just make a post lahhh..By da way,having BM presentation tomorrow and I'm force to finish BM assignment by today..sigh..today still have lots of things to do.. =( okay,go back to last week..hrmm

Last
Thursday-Sunway pyramid(shopp for while),MOS(with,yvonne,amy,weelee,suyin,weng hong and lern sing) we meet our bday gal ieka dere..oh yeah..my 1st time to da vip and vvip room...wow..cause they open 6 bottles of chivas..my god..our gang almost finish 2 bottles..haha..me,yvonne and amy drank without mixing anything soft drinks or wutever juice..nola..just stand for 3 seconds nia..haha)

Friday-went to Zanmai for japanese food..yummy..i love tamago..lolx....then back to seremban...later on,jason called for green box.so went dere with yvonne,amy and Jason(he so geng la..get to rap all jay chou's songs..Lolx) we sang for almost 4hours non-stop..haha

Saturday-went food tiam with yvonne,jason,wee lee,weng hong and di chang

Sunday-sbs nite(damn..kinda regret to go dere.sigh)yvonne followed

okay..i don't think it's da right time to crap too long here..haha..I'm going to campus another one and a half hour,having squash at 2pm,then have to finish up BM assignment plus i have to prepare for tomorrow's presentation.wtf..i hate my day..sigh..godddddd..please help =( many things is turning up so how am i gonna settle one by one?shit..2
kla,should stop here and back to my stuff =(
bye. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ deEp DowN Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting